What is Studio Three?
Studio Three encompasses three unique, elite fitness studios under the same roof; Interval, Cycle, and Yoga, each with its own dedicated floor. All three disciplines are versatile and can be tailored to the fitness level of any individual. Studio Three is the first of its kind boutique fitness mecca that takes these top-notch disciplines and combines them so you can have one membership and a common community.
Here, what you’re really a member of is our family. We’re a small, committed and engaged group of people with a shared sense of building a community.
Studio Three boasts luxurious and functional amenities throughout the facility. There are storage lockers, sitting areas, and bathrooms on each floor, along with full-size men’s and women’s locker rooms on the second floor. Further, Graze operates a full-service café on the ground floor (employees get a discount)
Studio Three is seeking a General Manager who will contribute to the company growth and leadership of the front of house teams at River North location. The ideal candidate will be personable, efficient and a high performer in a fast-paced, dynamic, growing company environment and will be responsible for working with Studio leadership to uphold the day to day operations of the studio.
Responsible for the overall upkeep, appearance, and functionality of the studio. Ensures operational efficiency and high levels of cleanliness throughout the studio. Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service. Additional operational responsibilities include inventory control, payroll budget, and general club maintenance.
The General Manager demonstrates success through the conversion and retention of members. If the General Manager exceeds expectations in the below categories, memberships should consistently increase.
- Creates and maintains written processes for assigned departments (ie. Hospitality checklist, opening/closing checklist)
- Sets up and maintains standards of cleanliness for Hospitality and Front Desk team, including all back of house spaces.
- Sets and maintains a high standard for customer service of all front of house teams
- Conducts daily walkthroughs of space to ensure the studio meets company and safety guidelines.
- Maintains and purchases the inventory of supplies as necessary to operate the studio
- Works with directors to ensure accurate supply levels in all studios, including but not limited to bikes, weights, and props
- Works in collaboration with the Hospitality Managers to ensure a high level of cleanliness of the studio at all times, including ordering high-quality material
- Completes payroll and compiles hourly budget reports on a weekly basis
- Ensures communication materials with the team are up-to-date (communication binder)
- Spends time at the front desk, especially during peak hours, to ensure appropriate systems are in place and that cleanliness and organization are a priority.
- Constantly innovating to improve systems, customer service, and efficiency.
Responsible for the performance and development of the staff. Other responsibilities include: recruiting, hiring, and making the schedule.
- Manages (trains, motivates, directs, and coaches) all studio staff, creating and maintaining a team that is highly personable, client-oriented, and committed to achieving and exceeding both the studio and company goals
- Documents and holds the team accountable to their job
- Manages and works with the leadership team to recruit, hire and train staff
- Completes Human Resources related tasks like new employee paperwork and payroll
- Leads weekly leadership meetings
- Creates weekly schedule 2-3 weeks in advance.
- Oversees facebook shift swap page to ensure that we have full coverage every day.
- Continues to use and update Studio Three training manual and shift leader training
- Works with team to develop new staff training when necessary
- Delegates responsibilities strategically and thoughtfully to help develop and challenge fellow team members.
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience.