We are a small, dedicated group of professionals committed to providing a world-class experience in Interval, Cycle and Yoga. Ranked in the “Top 100 Places to Work 2019 by Crain’s Chicago Business,” Studio Three has a supportive, team-oriented, and innovative culture. If you are a passionate, hard-working, organized leader looking for a career in the fitness world, this position is for you.
- Obsessed with the boutique fitness landscape. You understand the difference between boutique fitness and big box gym. Every new fitness studio opening in Chicago excites you.
- You embody the Studio Three brand and are eager to help it disrupt boutique and big box fitness.
- You are passionate about health & wellness. You want to help people live a healthier life, and want to work among a highly motivated team of people who are dedicated to the same purpose.
- You live for making authentic connections. You understand that community is at the heart of Studio Three’s business.
- You don’t take “no” for an answer. You aren’t intimidated by cold calls, ringing doorbells, or making strategic connections.
- You are collaborative and agile. You understand that success takes a team effort and that every setback is an opportunity to improve.
- You are entrepreneurial and eager to push the S3 business to the next level.
The Partnerships Manager is a dynamic force and self starter on the Studio Three Marketing Team. This role is responsible for building relationships and developing strategies to grow Studio Three, predominantly by partnering with strategic groups, residential buildings, organizations, and companies.
- Partnerships Serve as a primary relationship manager for corporate partners, both existing and new. Includes large and small companies, residential buildings, local businesses, local schools.
- Builds new relationships to continue to get the word out about Studio Three
- When developing a new partnership, offers incentives and encourage companies to passionately enroll teams in Studio Three.
- Create activations within partnerships to excite all participants about the benefits of the Studio Three brand.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners, via regularly scheduled calls, partner visits, and explore specific needs vis a vis anticipated new opportunities
- Work strategically with local businesses to see how we can add value to their business through mutually beneficial offers and events
- Create shared central database of partners for Directors and Management to access in Excel. Create and implement a process around all aspects of partnership activation
- Marketing Works closely with Management, Lead Membership Advisor, and Social Media Manager to facilitate promotions and activations with strong communication to the entire S3 team. Regularly create reports tracking success of initiatives and shares recaps on partnership success with management team.
- Events In collaboration with team members, leverage partnerships with local groups and corporations to host internal and external events at Studio Three, including group reservations, charity events, and private events. Collaborates with Lead Membership Advisor to ensure follow ups with event attendees.
- At least 3-8 years of experience in business development, partnerships, marketing, PR, or relevant field.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, while being flexible, collaborative and deadline driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Deep understanding and desire to continually learn
- Excellent skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with internal client management, project management and a passion for delivering with excellence
Compensation: Pay is commensurate with experience.