Studio Three is searching for a Lead Membership Advisor to help manage our memberships – from recruitment to conversion to retention – as we disrupt boutique fitness in Chicago.
We are a small, dedicated group of professionals committed to providing a world-class experience in Interval, Cycle and Yoga. Ranked in the “Top 100 Places to Work 2019 by Crain’s Chicago Business,” Studio Three has a supportive, team-oriented, and innovative culture. If you are a passionate, hard-working sales professional looking to break into the fitness world, this position is for you.
You are eager to put your entrepreneurial spirit to work and build the sales division from the ground up at a cool and demonstrably successful boutique fitness studio.
You are obsessed with the fitness landscape. You understand the difference between boutique fitness and big box gyms. Every new fitness studio opening in Chicago excites you.
You live for making authentic connections. You understand that community is at the heart of Studio Three’s business.
You are collaborative and agile. You understand that success takes a team effort and that every setback is an opportunity to improve.
You are a go-getter. When change is needed, you take ACTION.
You are a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills. You thrive on crafting the perfect email (with proper grammar and sentence structure) and pride yourself on providing the absolute best customer service.
You are well-versed in CRM and consider it an integral part of business development
Negotiable base salary along with sales commission opportunities.
- Responsible for membership sales and recruitment, including but not limited to:
- Generating new business leads
- Providing studio tours to prospective members
- Following up with new and non-returning clients
- Creating emails for all stages of the membership pipeline
- Building long-lasting relationships with members
- Utilizing CRM software to support business development
- Supports events, including but not limited to expos, corporate wellness events, networking events, street festivals, and/or off-site classes.
- Achieves or exceeds individual sales goals
- Understands and embodies the Studio Three brand
- Researches and implements new ideas and platforms to grow the business
- 5-10 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success
- 2-3 years of experience with CRM software
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to adjust quickly in a fast-paced, competitive industry
- Available to work evenings and weekends